- “Use of Cloud Computing for Power Market Modeling and Reliability Assessment.”
John Goldis, Alex Rudkevich. Presented at 2016 IEEE PES General Meeting Panel on Cloud Computing – trend and security and implementation experience in power system operations Boston, MA, July 20, 2016.
- “Intra-day Co-optimization of the Natural Gas and Electric Networks: the GECO Project.”
Alex Rudkevich, Newton Energy Group, Anatoly Zlotnik, Scott Backhaus, Los Alamos National Laboratory. Presented at the FERC Technical Conference on Increasing Real-Time and Day-Ahead Market Efficiency through Improved Software Washington, DC June 27-29, 2016.
- “Advanced Methods in Transmission Topology Control Optimization and their Applications”. Presented at the 2nd International Symposium on Energy Challenges and Mechanics, Aberdeen, Scotland, August 20, 2014.
- A. Rudkevich, “Locational Resource Adequacy Indicators”. Presented at the NARUC Summer Meeting, Denver, CO, July 21, 2013.
- A. Rudkevich, “Locational Resource Adequacy Indicators for Generation and Transmission Expansion Planning”. Presented before the Eastern Interconnection States’ Planning Council, Chicago, IL, September 7, 2012.
- A. Rudkevich, “Locational Assessment of Resource Adequacy and Co-optimization of Generation and Transmission Expansion”. Presented at the FERC Technical Conference on Increasing Real-Time and Day-Ahead Market Efficiency through Improved Software. Washington, DC, June 26, 2012.
- A. Rudkevich, C.R. Philbrick, “Probabilistic Modeling to Support Planning and Operational Decisions in the Power Industry”. Presented at the FERC Workshop on the Next Generation of Transmission Planning Models. Washington, DC, March 20, 2012.
- “A Market-based Approach to Power System Expansion Planning”. Presented at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Technical Conference on Planning Models and Software, Washington, DC, June 10, 2010 (with Anatoly Lazebnik and Igor Sorokin).
- “Empirical and Simulation Analysis of the Efficiency of Congestion Management across Electricity Markets. The Case of PJM Interconnection and Midwest ISO” (with Margarita Sapozhnikov and Bruce Tsuchida). Presented at the 28th USAEE/IAEE Conference, New Orleans, December 2008.
- A. Rudkevich, M. Liu, “Congestion Analysis of Transmission Corridors of the Eastern Interconnection”. Presented at the 27th USAEE/IAEE Conference, Houston, September 2007.